Beachfront accommodation in the heart of Caloundra
Located at the Southern end of Queensland’s famous Sunshine Coast, Caloundra has been a favourite holiday destination for Brisbane and regional Queensland holiday makers since the 1920’s. While the region has grown significantly, the quaint charm of original township of Caloundra remains.
Something for everyone
With an absolute beach frontage, Pandanus Court is the perfect holiday destination for families and couples seeking a relaxed beachside holiday.
Pandanus Court is an unbeatable choice for beachfront accommodation in Caloundra. From the front gate, Kings Beach is only footsteps away.
Caloundra boasts a number of beautiful beaches linked by 25 kilometres of boardwalk which is enjoyed by both locals and tourists every day. Parks, children’s playgrounds and recreational facilities provide many options for tourists of all ages to absorb the natural beauty of the Caloundra area.
The greater Caloundra region prides itself on offering an array of activities and attractions which cater to everyone’s taste. From adventure sports to a day trip to the beautiful hinterland to experience a slower pace of life, the Sunshine Coast has it all. Whether you choose to stay close to home or venture further afield, the Caloundra region is known for its natural beauty.
Things to do in Caloundra
and the Sunshine Coast region
- Watch cruise liners meander in and out of the port of Brisbane
- Whale watch from your balcony (seasonal)
- Share the spoils of net casters catching hauls of mullet
- Follow the prawn trawlers into dock for fresh seafood
- Have a meal at the array of local cafes
- Enjoy a gelato at award winning Milanos
- Walk, run or ride part, or all of the 25km Caloundra Coastal walking trail
- Stroll the Bullcock St. Markets on a Sunday
- Take in a sunset as the day draws to a close behind the picturesque Glass House Mountains
- Take the kids to one of many child friendly parks
- Catch the latest release movie at the local cinema
- Enjoy a band or theatre experience at the Events Center
- Visit world famous Australia Zoo
- Explore the historic mountain range towns of Maleny, Montville and Mapleton
- Visit Mary Cairncross Reserve with its stunning views of the Glass House Mountains and enjoy a gentle rainforest walk
- Enjoy a long lunch at one of the award-winning restaurants on the Sunshine Coast
- Learn to surf at one of the many surf schools
- Hire a canoe and explore the beautiful Pumicestone Passage
- Walk the Kondalilla Falls track and take a swim in one of the naturally formed rock pools
- Go skydiving
- Climb one of the Glass House Mountains or Mt Coolum
- Take a scenic flight from Caloundra
- Go Karting in Landsborough
- Hire a jet ski and explore the waterways